PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
“Just Say No To NorthPoint” maintains this website to keep local residents like you informed about current events regarding the potential of warehouse development in Jackson Township. This statement explains how “Just Say No To NorthPoint” handles information you provide through our website, as well as the limitations placed on your use of the information and technology we provide at the website. If and when such a time comes where we may take donations, this policy will also pertain to our treatment of personal/donor data collected offline.
Throughout these terms and conditions, you will see the terms “Just Say No To NorthPoint,” “we,” “our,” and “us” – these terms refer to the collective members of the grassroots effort commonly known and referred to as “Just Say No To NorthPoint.” The terms “you,” “your,” “user” and “yours” refer to website visitors to and users (that’s you!).
LIMITATIONS OF USE
When you use our website, you agree to the terms and conditions contained in this Statement. By continuing to use this site, that you means you agree to all of the terms set herein. These terms and conditions exist to protect both users and Just Say No To NorthPoint. If you choose not to accept these terms, please navigate away from this website.
It is improper, and may be a violation of law, for you to post or download and distribute any material that you do not own or for which you do not have permission to use. PLEASE BE AWARE: violation of someone’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights may subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
Use of Just Say No To NorthPoint materials or technology for illegal, inappropriate, or obscene purposes, or in support of such activities is strictly prohibited. We define these terms as follows:
- “Illegal activities” are those that violate laws, regulations and/or private agreements, including federal or state laws governing charitable activities, copyright laws, trademark laws, license agreements or other intellectual property rights.
- “Inappropriate uses” are any uses other than for legitimate informational, educational or fundraising purposes.
- “Obscene activities” are those that violate generally accepted social standards for use of this type of material or technology.
You are entirely responsible for all of your activities on our website. PLEASE BE AWARE: Just Say No To NorthPoint may terminate your ability to interact at our website in the event we, in our sole discretion, determine that you have engaged in a prohibited activity. Posting, transmitting, or facilitating in the promotion of illegal content through our website.
- Use of our website to harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another visitor or third-party that is unwanted.
- Transmitting or facilitating distribution of content that is untrue, threatening, harassing, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, defamatory, or objectionable
- Disrupting the flow of any chat areas with vulgar language, abusiveness, or other conduct that may disrupt normal activities.
- Pretending to be anyone whom you are not. You may not impersonate Just Say No To NorthPoint staff, or anyone else.
- Attempting to get a password, other account information, or other private information from others, or harvest e-mail addresses or other information.
- Posting any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation at our website.
This site contains links to other websites, which are not under the control of Just Say No To NorthPoint. We are not responsible for any material or content contained in any linked website.
These terms and conditions are subject to change, without notice, at our sole discretion. From time to time, we may revise, remove, or otherwise edit the content of our website. Additionally, we may add features or services. As such, this may require the revision of our policy. Please check back frequently to ensure you have reviewed the most current terms and conditions.
You agree to hold Just Say No To NorthPoint, including any and all website administrators or editors, harmless from and against any and all claims, direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees arising from your use of this site.
This agreement shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law rules. If any provision of this agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site.
The Site and all its Contents may not be copied, modified, distributed, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way, without prior written consent of Just Say No To NorthPoint.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please click here to contact us. Thank you!